Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Not happy since we scored… don’t like this at all, just don’t agree with sitting back on a lead!!! I understand it’s massive… but you can’t keep riding the luck
  2. Mexico against 10 I understood.. but not this… let’s get some control back
  3. Need to get the ball more, we can’t do this for what will be 20 +6 mins… we are allowing them too much freedom to pop it around
  4. Well contained.. need to keep it together.
  5. They are the international version of Atletico Madrid
  6. Rogers not working out wide… so be good to get saka on for sure
  7. I think we have been better here than any other time, organised well not getting frustrated by the spoiling tactics… it’s cagey it’s tough… we do need to make those moments happen though in front of goal.
  8. Exactly.. it’s like people have never watched football before
  9. I disagree, it’s a battle, cagey.. not poor teams
  10. I’m not liking the amount of fouls the Argentinians can commit freely… keeps breaking up our play, they are really digging out the dark arts here
  11. I’m happy with the ref so far, just keeps me calm
  12. Yep they were second favourites before so now go favourites
  13. That midfield is shocking… really doesn’t have the same quality when they won the World Cup back in 2018
  14. Same France and Spain have always been the two favourites to win the tournament.. France were playing the best football so I thought France would edge this
  15. Same I’m not like some on here, I feel we play like a team, have great mentality… get it right we can beat both Argentina and Spain.. France with that attack our defence would not be able to do what Spain’s has. Plus France have been totally off it today, no chance if they got through they would be this bad in the final
  16. Playing the best football doesn’t win you tournaments
  17. Keeper at it again, doesn’t touch him
  18. They are boring always thought that, but yeah they have put their game plan to perfection..
  19. The goalkeeper wants to get involved more
×
×
  • Create New...