Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Done it!!! Best finish since 66’ incredible game that
  2. He is doing nothing this time.. yet that is just as bad
  3. Rice is a passenger now… why still on I don’t know
  4. I’ll rather not sit back on 4 nil… but sure… I’ll still rather we didn’t sit back
  5. What I’m hoping, because we can only look to the future now… is was things seriously learnt against Argentina.. and when we get ourselves in that position again we don’t ever repeat what we did against Argentina
  6. France won’t want to be this embarrassed, I’m sure they will come out and do better this half
  7. Let’s face it, That was a woeful performance from them too.
  8. To be honest were France that much better against Spain
  9. We have been very good, but yeah France haven’t really done much… still some great football.
  10. Now we just need Spain to smash Argentina… and it wasn’t such a bad end to the World Cup
  11. It’s criminal he wasn’t on against Argentina… he looks very match sharp
×
×
  • Create New...