Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Another clear yellow for Yamal but nothing
  2. I can’t see this Spanish team losing a two goal lead… they are dominating the middle and France have no answer… at the World Cup final Argentina weren’t as strong in the middle or back line
  3. The worst performance I have seen from France for a while.. done **** all and Mbappe a joke in this match
  4. Excellent goal that… brilliant
  5. Mbappe not the type to drop in and help…
  6. That dive wasn’t that far off what embolo did
  7. I think it will be a bit different tomorrow
  8. Kane likes to drop in anyway… England do have better options than France in midfield too
  9. They could do with someone like Vieira in midfield now
  10. Yeah I see what you mean… maybe need to abandon the front 4 and get an extra man in the middle.. right now they ain’t creating a lot without the ball in good areas
  11. I feel tactical changes needed, France are just getting bossed in the middle of the park
  12. Spain have been brilliant… but the French are all over the place, not sharp at all. Struggling to hold the ball or pass it
  13. This is why I was shocked to see Morocco not attempt to really get at them
  14. France are all over the place… another chance for Spain..
  15. France looking very sloppy so far
  16. Very much so… like they have been sent out for the first 25 to kick the Spanish players around..
  17. Plenty of time only 25 mins in
  18. He boots him… very careless from the French.. stupid defending
  19. Handball it looked.. but maybe it being tucked in.. has meant it isn’t don’t know with VAR
  20. Looked a little nasty from Olise.. surprised no yellow
  21. Argentina will want this game to be chaotic. They’ll come out fast, pumped up, trying to make it messy and emotional, because that suits them more than us. We have to stay cold and not get dragged into the antics. The big positive is now we are away from that altitude and brutal conditions of the last two games, back in a controlled stadium where we can actually play. I expect Tuchel and the team to be prepared and will know exactly what’s coming.
  22. It’s like to Djokovic, federer, nadal and Murray era at tennis…
×
×
  • Create New...