Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Call it stupid dive, whatever… to go off for something so minor is shit.. and these decisions do favour a certain team.. the Argies needed help and got it again
The thing is, I really do think we have that other gear in us to step it up. It’s great we have that togetherness and big game players are stepping up… but there is another level there I feel
Well 22 fouls to a yellow… with us being at 7 fouls to a yellow is ridiculous. It’s great we will have a full squad to pick from giving how the refs were branding cards ti us… and the Messi one against Algeria how no red I’ll never know
Second half for large periods we were rattled Norway caused all sorts of issues at the back. Tuchel again makes the right changes and we stepped it up in extra time
They aren’t shit played with a lot of heart and determination.. these games aren’t easy especially in the heat… sometimes you need to get through it. Second half we were poor much better in extra time though.
var and that is the law now.. any leg dangling in front it’s seen as looking for it. So yeah I back down after seeing it more, he gets less of his body across than I thought.