JonnyZeroFox
Member-
Posts
1,927 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox
-
By the sounds of it, if a strike happens within 8 miles the game gets delayed by 30-mins… then if during that countdown, another strike hits it gets reset. Could be hours to complete the game! Anyway from what I saw it’s more likely going to just be heavy rain, and no thunderstorms but who knows what’s going on
-
Messi is the only player I like
-
Well there it is Messi
-
I would assume because the ref had to go to the monitor that it wasn’t so clear if a touch was made or not.
-
Very harsh way to lose, they were much better
-
Just have to wait for Spain to beat them
-
It’s whether the attacker touches it… if not it’s onside
-
Gets a touch
-
Offside
-
Wow unbelievable, Croatia never give up
-
Deserved, Croatia come out much stronger in the second half
-
Can I add I had one pint
-
Let’s see the team everyone was excited about Portugal.. they created f all at least we went for it, and they needed superman on goal.. after the first 25 that was aggressive and good football.. is it sexy France no.. we aren’t play morat second team and Sweden are managed by potter
-
Holes on England, need to wake up but we played well for large periods against a side.. England have beaten Sweden and the like comfortably
-
The Southgate connection is still there, every player played.. Bellingham, teams just want to make it hard.. they had superman on goal.. overall good performance. The first 25 mins, you don’t want to be doing that with Mexico
-
Trent was brilliant for the last 3 months of the season for rm…
-
Tuchel he is a genius, but Cole palmer, Trent.. and don’t understand that from the team.. maybe the camps they had egos and doesn’t want to deal with it.. I don’t know
-
I’m well impressed with dr Congo.. they attacked early knew it was a weakness.. and played beautifully. The keeper on top form. It was a fa cup match for sure, and the underdog didn’t get the result they offered. England march on, no need to be open early… the defence is an issue but I said that about France.
-
It was an fa cup game, weaker team got the early goal, shown pace and a threat but quality won it, Tuchel especially the changes made a big difference
-
DR Congo they were phenomenal, absolutely solid, the keeper superb. But the chances outweighed them. Was it vintage England no, but that’s tournament football quality needs to show through. Congo has a go and exposed our weakness, but let’s face it if all our chances go in too it’s just a simple 7-2 win. Let’s not overhype
-
Indeed, but if Bellingham and co stick their chances away that doesn’t matter. Let’s not dance around the bush.. Congo played unbelievable but got outclassed eventually. I can say Sweden had some good chances against France too
-
Lucky why, yeah it wasn’t phenomenal but we had much the better chances and shown class.. we need to wake up faster the second half was much better. Improvements needed at the back though. The first 25 mins was terrible
-
Tuchel deserves a lot of respect from that, how he changed it.. I love Southgate and for what he did but no way he makes those decisive changes. Congo throw everything at us, their keeper was superman, but the changes totally collapsed them
-
Don’t worry, we looked good after first 25 and created a lot. Their keeper was inspirational
-
Their keeper gets a gold star… some of the saves when looking back partially from Bellingham was surreal..
