Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Yeah good performance, good minutes for the players, no injuries… nicely done
  2. It’s been good, not great opposition… but we have closed down well, moved the ball well, not allowed them a sniff. Solid performance. Night and day compared to the NZ game
  3. Get those misses out of the way tonight
  4. Clear pen, stopped a good goal though nice peno from Gordon
  5. No pen, but superb ball from Kane that
  6. Good job it’s just a friendly, one of the worst misses I have seen great skill to beat the keeper though
  7. We always get them, don’t worry. Im an England fan and will always feel we can beat anyone
  8. Martin it is , going to have to accept it and hope his learnt a lot
  9. Never forgive the Arsenal lot for that stupid celebration when we won the league… you suck Arsenal
  10. Yessssssssss get innn yesss
  11. He is unfortunately better than the psg keeper
  12. Wow love this come on PSG
  13. Thankfully England have tuchel not a Southgate now
  14. At least with England we have Kane
  15. Yeah I hope we aren’t saying that come the World Cup.. a game changer
  16. To be honest with all the mixed emotions English players and all, English team… still psg need to win please..
  17. Why does this remind me of Southgate with England against Spain and Italy
  18. PSG Bayern was the true final I said that… I hope psg can do it for football
  19. Why not use Eze Madueke and Saka better
  20. One team is here to play football that’s psg… Arsenal are going southgate on us
  21. Same, it’s why I hate Arsenal… yes I want English teams to do well.. took a silver lining that this Arsenal team does have quality English players involved… but yeah pay win is the prime result still
  22. That moment, this is why you can’t go completely defensive
  23. This is why Arsenal won the league, anyone expecting a different second half will be surprised… they are doing everything right I have to admit it. It’s hardly like they are running and chasing it’s just been compact and solid
×
×
  • Create New...