Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. I thought someone else was about to win the title in my lifetime other than Celtic and rangers… this season really has been shit! I just hope England win the World Cup, I deserve it for all the suffering I’m going through
  2. Got to say it. Hearts have offered nothing in the second half
  3. The Celtic goal was clearly onside, no arguments with that
  4. Just blew it, Celtic had been on top for the last 20 though
  5. If you were a hearts fan you wouldn’t be bored 😂
  6. Celtic starting to look more dangerous 😢
  7. Okay that is kind of like our finishing there
  8. 😂 both are still far better than the crap we delivered this season though haha makes me worried about league one and if we can survive
  9. Until he scores the winner in the 98th minute when only 4 minutes were added on…
  10. That’s actually a nice middle ground and good suggestion
  11. I think bar the harsh penalty Hearts are looking comfortable, Celtic have barely threatened… it’s a cliche but for my own heart, could do with that goal for a cushion again.
  12. Nacho is going to score I’m sure 😢
  13. That would be nice
  14. 😂 Didn’t O’Neill lay the foundations for Nancy, he just made it all crumble and O’Neill had to come back and build them again
  15. Yeah I don’t think that should be handball, he slides in and that is a natural position for the arm I feel, but I suppose you need to cut them off now. There is no intention when the ball moves that fast to stop it with the arm… what happened to ball to hand?
  16. Keeper will be disappointed there, dived over it ffs
  17. I love O’Neill but come on Hearts!!
  18. Are the PSR rules different in league one, so we could put down money to rebuild and be attractive to a potential new manager?
  19. Certainly watching the title decider, I game for the ages.
×
×
  • Create New...