Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. It’s clear something is off here… come on… this is weird
  2. What’s in the contract, Joshua can’t actually try to throw a punch
  3. I have seen enough… another joke fight 😂
  4. Let’s face it the fight will only last a minute max
  5. I can see there is huge interest in this fight with us proper boxing fans
  6. One thing I’ll say about Jake Paul… he really is brave for actually taking this fight.
  7. Unscripted… Joshua in 30 seconds.. scripted… Paul might last into round 2
  8. Frustrating no doubt, let’s hope we don’t totally **** this up though.
  9. That second half was dreadful, no energy, and not one player wanted to get close to them.
  10. The fact that most called it when we went in at half-time time, that we would forget how to play football tells me something about this guys ability to manage this team.
  11. We have a manager who is clearly incapable of well… managing a game…
  12. I feel that leaving the midfield in the dressing room at half time, was a poor decision…
  13. Temu Southgate
  14. Yeah it’s like Lost… started well but went totally off course towards the second half.
  15. Lots called it, knowing the second half was going to be complete dogshit
  16. Only happens when the manager is incapable of adapting to the opposition changes…
  17. I’m done, he needs to go just not good enough
  18. Bristol deserved the win.
  19. Can’t adapt to a tactical change from the opposition..
  20. First decent bit of football in this half
  21. No need to be trying that, play it to Daka
  22. Is it weird that I want a Bristol winner?
  23. I’ll take the draw now… we have been totally outclassed… lucky we aren’t behind
  24. Yep Marti is pretty much a poor version of Southgate.. can’t react to any tactical change from the opposition
×
×
  • Create New...