Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Need to protect against the mighty Northampton
  2. I’m not surprised, Martin struggled with Rangers to win games.. and that was mostly against similar league one/two opposition… I’ll give him a chance, and not jump on him though but I wasn’t pleased with his appointment… that is where I’m at. He needs to prove me wrong, and this game isn’t helping with that
  3. Seeing him upfront, or even on the pitch in fact is always depressing… a reminder that we still have some trash at this club!
  4. Braver means likely to concede possession.. that’s what they are scared of
  5. I would rather be back to like 10+ years ago 30% of the ball but lots of good chances this is shit, and I hope we sort it
  6. Every match we will have around 65/70% possession, but wow we are lacking in the striker department.. hopefully gets sorted and we aren’t in for another frustrating season
  7. Makes sense to try to keep him, especially with Nelson’s injury
  8. It’s all there, to really make it a closed shop.
  9. Newcastle coming apart due to PSR… if a club as big as Newcastle is struggling to maintain spending at a high level and keep their best players what hope is there for anyone else..
  10. Joshua should win no doubt… but a test, his chin has been suspect since I like that he took this fight. He is fighting an opponent with proper knockout power
  11. Really good pre-season happy with the layers coming through. I’m optimistic going into this new season. I didn’t want Martin, but I’m well happy for him to learn and prove me wrong and move this club forward again
  12. Yeah, I believe he was close to getting the Leicester job before, we got cooper instead, so he is certainly waiting until Martin is sacked and we come for him again.
  13. Good news, he is open to selling the club. Hopefully he sells it to someone who knows what they are doing
  14. I want them to qualify, so we get a chance to stuff them
  15. Wednesday might have been devastating, but the weekend I’m happier… beating the Argies at rugby, then getting 3rd beating France and then seeing the Argies lose tonight
  16. We caved and bottled it… anyway glad Argentina were smashed today
  17. they aren’t any good Messi dragged them through and so did FIFA
  18. Only so much they can do, rightfully they should have had 3 players off, and Spains goal should have counted. But Argentina were so poor
  19. Can we ban Argentina from future tournaments please
  20. Yes get in!!! Argentina you ****s… haha Messi
×
×
  • Create New...