JonnyZeroFox
Member-
Posts
1,927 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox
-
Notts County 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread
JonnyZeroFox replied to StanSP's topic in Leicester City Forum
Wouldn’t surprise me if we miss out on playoffs and get our lowest league finish ever… today I didn’t see anything to give me confidence with our back line, it’s so rotten. We will concede many again -
Notts County 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread
JonnyZeroFox replied to StanSP's topic in Leicester City Forum
Same shit like last season no urgency, pissing about at the back, can’t defend… terrible absolutely terrible -
Pretty much like last season
-
Absolute shit… the defence is so bad I’m afraid… like last season expect to concede a lot
-
This defence is suicidal… never confident when any of them have the ball at the back
-
Exactly he isn’t even near the front of the net
-
Yesss getttt innnn what a hit that was
-
What the **** are we playing at
-
Get Reid off ffs not only is he costing us upfront he ****s up at the back too
-
Didn’t think Reid would start for us this season.. let alone a striker ffs
-
Notts county got away with a couple there… a boot in the face and a peno… but we haven’t been great. Very slow. Alves best player but not much else
-
That is a penalty to be honest, just rugby tackles him
-
Oh so close, unlucky… good football
-
Good play from Alves
-
Ah that is a chance
-
Very slow start, been poor and look nervous… need to settle down. Could have been 1 down
-
I feel people are free to judge today, and they know Martin with his previous teams… honestly did he show he learnt and was willing to adapt? Today was a typical Martin performance, we looked lost at times, nothing upfront and dodgy at the back. One game sure, and maybe we get going… but right now, I didn’t see anything different from a standard Martin team
-
I 100% hope you are right, of course things need time to settle.. that doesn’t mean I can’t judge what I saw today but yes perspective is needed. Let’s see, it’s harder to give that room when it’s a manager you aren’t confident with. But like I said I’ll be happy to eat humble pie if he gets us going
-
It happens when you have mostly watched crap for over 4 seasons…
-
I can’t get Martin’s time with Rangers out my head. Let’s face it they were shit… against similar opposition. I need convincing, so I was against his appointment and I still am. Let’s hope I’m proving wrong and he has learnt a lot and turns us into a force
-
If he needs to make a point about no strikers, that’s worrying… everyone knows we need to sign strikers
-
Up there with the 5-3 win over Man U
-
Northampton Match Thread Carabao Cup KO 3pm 08/08/2026
JonnyZeroFox replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Bromley too you watch -
Northampton Match Thread Carabao Cup KO 3pm 08/08/2026
JonnyZeroFox replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
That’s the concern, it’s not good enough today. And everything I expected from a Martin team was on show unfortunately -
Northampton Match Thread Carabao Cup KO 3pm 08/08/2026
JonnyZeroFox replied to davieG's topic in Leicester City Forum
Yeah like Amorim at Man U… he is so stubborn! I’m hoping he has learnt from Rangers, but I’m worried… and I doubt he is willing to move from type A
