Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
You not go to gigs or theatre?
It's standard for the purchase of many tickets
Where do you drink? No service charge in the vast majority of pubs, only ever been charged service in truly upmarket pubs/clubs.
I know pubs in London and Leicester that do table service and they don't have a service charge.
That’s because they claim they don’t care (despite it being their biggest crowd ever this Saturday) whereas I absolutely despise the cnuts.*
Only happy when there’s two divisions between us.
* Few exceptions to that, some decent posters on their board.
Surely you’re only saying this so you can claim ‘I’m a bit weird I am’?
How can winning Laegue One compare to winning the Premiership?
Did you not go to Palace and all the other great away trips that season? Did you not go to home games where the stadium was literally rocking?