Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,305
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. This bit can be brutal
  2. Fvk me didn't see that coming, Cyprus giving 12 to Greece
  3. HELLO GEORGIA
  4. 'wurst'
  5. Austria getting a lot of 12s.
  6. 12pts from Italy! They're definitely on one!
  7. Italy are on one
  8. I'm not the jury I don't know St Albans
  9. Wtf San Marino isn't that one of the characters David Walliams played in Little Britain
  10. We're off the mark!
  11. BDC with a very untimely double bogey...
  12. Sunday games are about to become a lot more popular. Probably a lot more Sunday 12pm/7pm games...
  13. Yes.
  14. Oh my word
  15. Who the fvck is voting 20 times
  16. Germany, Spain or Israel. Or Finland.
  17. I could do better on my old school Casio calculator!
  18. These little segments are fvcking weird.
  19. Nicki Minaj, Doja Cat, Ariana Grande and Cardi B all rolled into one?
  20. Shit got dramatic then.
  21. I prefer Destiny's Child version ngl
  22. Need subtitles.
  23. One for the boys eh
  24. For some reason he reminds me of the woman from My Chemical Romance's Helena video. Probably same amount of make up.
  25. Talk about a gear change and a come down after that Finland show
×
×
  • Create New...