Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TrickyTrev

The Arctic Monkeys

Over the next 12 months they are goign to get absaloutely huge and they deserve it too. They have currently only released one single, Fake Sounds of San Francisco, but still drew the biggest crowds at both Reading and Leeds in the Carling tent.

Have a listen for yourself, here.

They sound a little bit like a Northern Libertines.

• 4 weeks later...

You think I only like Coldplay punk? Just because they are in my sig, do some research and you will see some of the bands I have posted about. Besides X & Y is one of the best albums relesed this year. Personal choice matey, never heard of opinions. Arctic Monkeys are typical hyped up Indie band mate. Go listen to Hard Fi and your Arctic Monkeys mate. You absloute chimp.

You think I only like Coldplay punk? Just because they are in my sig, do some research and you will see some of the bands I have posted about. Besides X & Y is one of the best albums relesed this year. Personal choice matey, never heard of opinions. Arctic Monkeys are typical hyped up Indie band mate. Go listen to Hard Fi and your Arctic Monkeys mate. You absloute chimp.

What a f**khead!

X & Y is hyped up by the freak of a front man. It is w**k! lol

What a f**khead!

X & Y is hyped up by the freak of a front man. It is w**k! lol

Thats why it was number 1 in alot of countries. Including the states. Something The Arctic Monkeys will never do. Don't you like people having personal opinions? F***head! lollol

Over the next 12 months they are goign to get absaloutely huge and they deserve it too. They have currently only released one single, Fake Sounds of San Francisco, but still drew the biggest crowds at both Reading and Leeds in the Carling tent.

Top Band-Top Tunes

Off to see em Sunday-Lovely :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.s...dio1/lamacqlive

Live in Manchester for Radio 1

Thats funny because I am only 12!!!! So whats your problem???

You ageist Dennis Oli????

Can tell mate. And yes I am. :)

There is only need for 1 question mark as well mate. You not asking 3 questions are you?

Archived