Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TrickyTrev

The Arctic Monkeys

Thats because you like 'middle of the road' f**king Coldplay. Look further than the charts mate and you might find you like 'other' bands.

Go figure!

Oi its his opinion, I love Coldplay, there in my sig as well!

Just because he likes "middle of the road coldplay" don't necceserilly mean thats the reason he doesn't like Arctic Monkeys, As I said I love Coldplay but I also like what I have heard from the Arctic Monkeys!

Thats because you like 'middle of the road' f**king Coldplay. Look further than the charts mate and you might find you like 'other' bands.

Go figure!

Coldplay are brilliant. X & Y is one of the best albums of the year. It got to number 1 in 23 countries or something. I hate it when people say "Look further than the charts mate and you might find you like 'other' bands" Just because we like Coldplay doesn't mean we don't like anything else. We can listen to what we want to listen to. Just because we like Coldplay doesn't mean you can behave like that.

Oi its his opinion, I love Coldplay, there in my sig as well!

Just because he likes "middle of the road coldplay" don't necceserilly mean thats the reason he doesn't like Arctic Monkeys, As I said I love Coldplay but I also like what I have heard from the Arctic Monkeys!

Yes. I agree. I've heard very little of the Arctic Monkeys but what i have heard sounds quite good.

• 2 months later...

I thought I'd just gloat at my prediction coming true (note dated septemeber the 1st, pre-mega-hype) on the eve of their second single going to number one as will their debut album. :whistle:

Going to see them for a second time on the 11th, its going to be brilliant! :)

I thought I'd just gloat at my prediction coming true (note dated septemeber the 1st, pre-mega-hype) on the eve of their second single going to number one as will their debut album. :whistle:

Going to see them for a second time on the 11th, its going to be brilliant! :)

Gloat about what mate???

I posted June 7th......

Arctic Monkeys

Saw them on May 27th 2005 in Leicester.

Too right!

First saw them on May 27th 2005 at The Charlotte in Leics, it was f**king brilliant and sold out too.

Gloat about what mate???

I posted June 7th......

Arctic Monkeys

Saw them on May 28th 2005 in Leicester.

Your dates dont seem to correspond :huh:

I like their first two singles, both have impressed me, which is ultra-impressive as I dont like a lot of indie. I like dance, hip-hop and R'n'B.

I await the 'chav' insults :yawn:

Archived