Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Team Talk

BUT what kind of message are u sending ur players if u drop them even tho they have been the most consistent and best performer so far! Kisnorbo should wait and only if joey has a bad game or doesn't play his heart out he should be dropped! If i was him and got dropped, i would think what's the point, even when i'm the best and most consistent player on pitch i still get dropped! CL has to keep all players motivated so when they do get 1st team action, they are totally up for it!! I think

BUT what kind of message are u sending ur players if u drop them even tho they have been the most consistent and best performer so far! Kisnorbo should wait and only if joey has a bad game or doesn't play his heart out he should be dropped! If i was him and got dropped, i would think what's the point, even when i'm the best and most consistent player on pitch i still get dropped! CL has to keep all players motivated so when they do get 1st team action, they are totally up for it!! I think

Absolutely. If Joey was playing well then yes, but in MY opinion, he hasn't been playing well, so drop him! Your opinion and my opinion are different. Fine.

Archived