Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Uploading photos from your mobile phone...

I have used my phone to upload pics before... It now says that the maximum size of the file I can upload is 2.2KB . Little on the small side... I assume there is a limit as to how much one can upload from their mobiles? And is there an easy way to just clear all the photos I have uploaded in the past?

I have used my phone to upload pics before... It now says that the maximum size of the file I can upload is 2.2KB . Little on the small side... I assume there is a limit as to how much one can upload from their mobiles? And is there an easy way to just clear all the photos I have uploaded in the past?

If you're  talking about pics you've  attached in specific posts you can delete them by clicking on the down a room next to your user name at the top right hand of the page and selecting My Settings.

Then select from the list on the left Manage Attachments.

Assuming you've  selected Full Version.

Either way there's a limit on pic sizes

My guess would be that its the phone (company) thats put the restriction on, so you dont waste 3G data, are you on wifi?

I use the wifi network at work :D

If you're  talking about pics you've  attached in specific posts you can delete them by clicking on the down a room next to your user name at the top right hand of the page and selecting My Settings.

Then select from the list on the left Manage Attachments.

Assuming you've  selected Full Version.

Either way there's a limit on pic sizes

Ok thank you.

I realized there was a limit on sizes, i just didnt realize there was a total ' allowance' so to speak....

Archived