Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Bug in the system?

So I'm majorly procrastinating from uni work by watching the seats become unavailable for Wednesday's game (yeah I know I'm sad) and I've made an interesting (for someone who doesn't want to do work) discovery.

Each time I click on C2, there are 4 seats highlighted orange as if they're in someone's basket, then after 10 seconds they become unavailable. Then when you come out of that block and back in again the same thing happens with the same seats.

Is this a bug or are the club making it appear that more are being sold than actually have in an attempt to make people panic buy?

in your defence, i did the same on Saturday night. at least you are getting paid for it! (sorta)

Not sure how I'm getting paid, unless you're referring to the loan?

I've been doing it since Friday Night... I need to get out more!

So I'm majorly procrastinating from uni work by watching the seats become unavailable for Wednesday's game (yeah I know I'm sad) and I've made an interesting (for someone who doesn't want to do work) discovery.

Each time I click on C2, there are 4 seats highlighted orange as if they're in someone's basket, then after 10 seconds they become unavailable. Then when you come out of that block and back in again the same thing happens with the same seats.

Is this a bug or are the club making it appear that more are being sold than actually have in an attempt to make people panic buy?

Every ten seconds? They must be even more bored than I am!

Think he means you....

Archived