Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

orange square with a corner missing

so how do you get a screen shot then? :blink:

Various ways. The easiest:

a) press "Print screen" on your keyboard (this takes a screenshot of the whole screen), then open your graphics editor (even mspaint) and paste there. You can select what you want.

b) use the screenshot feature in your favourite graphics program. e.g. Paint Shop Pro has one under File, Import, Screen Capture. The advantage here is that you can take a shot just of one window or one region, if that's what you are interested in.

Hope this helps! :)

Various ways. The easiest:

a) press "Print screen" on your keyboard (this takes a screenshot of the whole screen), then open your graphics editor (even mspaint) and paste there. You can select what you want.

b) use the screenshot feature in your favourite graphics program. e.g. Paint Shop Pro has one under File, Import, Screen Capture. The advantage here is that you can take a shot just of one window or one region, if that's what you are interested in.

Hope this helps! :)

I could be wrong but don't you have to press Alt+Shift+PrtScr rather than just press "Print screen". :huh::unsure:

I could be wrong but don't you have to press Alt+Shift+PrtScr rather than just press "Print screen". :huh::unsure:

Ah, just tested both options here...

1) my PC does not care if I also press Alt+Shift, but pressing PrtScr is certainly needed :)

2) ie just PrtScr by itself will work here

Guest Professor Lord Robert Winston

no-one cares

you seem to young man

How did you determine that?!?!

its a well known frailty of the super clever, that they can lose IQ points reading things they need not know

Archived