Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dhermon

Leicester City vs Brighton

Personally I can't believe so many people were chanting 'what a load of rubbish', even if it was shocking.

15913[/snapback]

Did you go to the game? It was the worst game I have ever seen - the only entertainment was when two lads started to blow their air horns one after the other :(

It was a clueless, toothless shambolic display from a team that didnt have a clue. On Tiatto was prepared to try anything. The rest just lumped in the direction of a blue shirt. Mickys bought players who dont understand his style of football.

Connolly should be a really good player, but he looks terrible. This is because he game is not set up to play in a team thats all about set pieces and hoofing the ball.

Dublin looks so off the pace its unture and Blake and Wilcox are a disgrace. Surely Guppy was worth keeping over that piece of shit.

The defence should be sound but they look uneasy and we didnt even have a midfield today. Bar Chester and Southend we are the only team not to have scored at home so far this season, thats shocking and we deserve better.

Micky will be in real bother if we lose to Rotherham.

Next game

-----------------Walker

Canero ``Keown `Heath `Stewart (ok at left back)

Scowcroft Dawson Tiatto Einarsson (fingers crossed)

`````````Wright `Benjamin

And hopefully a free for Blake to get the useless piece of poo off our wage bill!

15918[/snapback]

keep dreaming

Next game

-----------------Walker

And hopefully a free for Blake to get the useless piece of poo off our wage bill!

15918[/snapback]

keep dreaming

16004[/snapback]

Thats a good team though :(

Next game

-----------------Walker

15918[/snapback]

keep dreaming

16004[/snapback]

16006[/snapback]

i know but it'll never happen

What a disgrace. Shambolic, disjointed, uninterested, uncommitted, incoherent. lethargic. Call it what you want - Today was beyond shocking.

Did we even create a clear cut chance against a team expected to be relegated to League one? Quite simply, no.

How the hell did Leon Knight give Dabizas and Heath a problem in the air? He is 5ft 4' FFS! What is happening?

I still can't grasp we lost 1-0 to Brighton. Brighton?!?! I thought Watford was poor, but this is really taking the piss.

I have said up until now to give Adams time, but it really doesn't look like improving. I am prepared to give him 10 games, but any more of this shit then his position is questionable. That performance today cannot be defended in any shape or form.

Already we have lost 2 games at home - The number of games we lost last time in this division. 3 home games, no goals, no entertainment, no nothing.

This is dire football. I'm not sure I can even call it 'football'.

Sort it.

Nice rant Scowy, I'd be proud of that :) can't wait for your match report mate, you know Micky's gonna read it :thumbup:

16032[/snapback]

Cheers, I've got to let off steam somehow without hitting someone. :thumbup:

Next game

-----------------Walker

15918[/snapback]

keep dreaming

16004[/snapback]

16006[/snapback]

Are you having a laugh, that team would be awfull. Stewart? Heath?Dawson??? Wright?

we're poor at the moment that team n we'd be suicidal.

Next game

-----------------Walker

15918[/snapback]

keep dreaming

16004[/snapback]

16006[/snapback]

Are you having a laugh, that team would be awfull. Stewart? Heath?Dawson??? Wright?

16040[/snapback]

Oh come on. Why start being picky over this?? Its obvious we are shit in midfield, so why not bring him in to play alongside Tiatto? He'd learn as well as succeed in that position. I'd actually put Wright up front with Connolly, cant see how you can find faults with that, do you prefer the terrible threesome? (benj, blake, dublin)

Next game

-----------------Walker

15918[/snapback]

keep dreaming

16004[/snapback]

16006[/snapback]

16040[/snapback]

Come on, whats worse a shit team which will never learn, or a team which may be shit (may not) learn their trade and possibly compete well in this league. And you name me a better left back than Stewart?

Come on, whats worse a shit team which will never learn, or a team which may be shit (may not) learn their trade and possibly compete well in this league. And you name me a better left back than Stewart?

16042[/snapback]

Tiatto. I'd rather see him left back and Scowy left wing with Makin and Canero down the right as there is no way Stewart can stay in this team.

16042[/snapback]

Tiatto. I'd rather see him left back and Scowy left wing with Makin and Canero down the right as there is no way Stewart can stay in this team.

16044[/snapback]

Oh dear. Scowy is right footed so you want him left midfield. Tiatto performs better in midfield so you want him left back. Canero is a right back so you want him right wing. All so Stewart doesnt play who wasnt that bad today. Are you Micky in disguise with all these players out of position?

Cant have a sensible discussion with you, i'll try again when you're a bit older :wacko:

16042[/snapback]

16044[/snapback]

Oh dear. Scowy is right footed so you want him left midfield. Tiatto performs better in midfield so you want him left back. Canero is a right back so you want him right wing. All so Stewart doesnt play who wasnt that bad today. Are you Micky in disguise with all these players out of position?

Cant have a sensible discussion with you, i'll try again when you're a bit older :wacko:

16047[/snapback]

What are you on, how can you rate Stewart, he's been awfull this season. But yet you can see no wrong in him??? Dont be ageist Mark, it doesn't suit you.

He's got one more game to serve I think, We definatley need Tiatto's bite in midfield though teeno.

16046[/snapback]

He's only served a 1 match ban, so he'll be back for Rotherham barring injury. :thumbup:

Archived