Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cisono

Gudjonsson on Cardiff Game

In his last video interview (16.09.05), Gudjonsson says (about the Cardiff game):

"We overplayed them in every aspect of the game..."

One thought bothers me... does he actually know that Leic (including himself) were playing in their away kit!??!?! :P:devil:

In his last video interview (16.09.05), Gudjonsson says (about the Cardiff game):

One thought bothers me... does he actually know that Leic (including himself) were playing in their away kit!??!?! :P:devil:

lol Another typical response from the team. Its all good saying we outplayed them in every aspect, but the fact of the matter is, and will remain that WE LOST!!!!

I dont mind if we are not out playing in some aspects, just aslong as win!

dont think he should play on saturday

dont think he should play on saturday

Incidentally, I only mentioned that sentence as an example of how these Leic City statements (by any of the players and sometimes by coaching staff) seem a bit "random".

Perhaps he just meant to say that City had more possession and more shots (which is what Mike Stowell says in his interview). It's just that what Joey *actually said* sounds a bit like a sweeping statement... and an exaggeration.

As we said elsewhere, it's good to focus on the positives but... there is also a need to keep objective.

this is what annoys me the pre match interviews often seem like the players say 'oh if we win, we will shoot up the table' so it sounds like they have already won.

Pity they often forget to do the actual winning bit in the end :ermm:

Archived