Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

What the f*ck is going on

I haven't been on for a week, I thought things were bad then :(

Firstly I don't know how we played against Wolves but we needed and should of beaten them.

Today was a disgrace, I totally agree with all the chants of 'what a load rubbish' and the boos. It was probably the worst City performance I've ever seen considering it was against the worst side in the division on paper. We lacked concentration, determination and any footballing logic (except Tiatto).

Not only did the players play badly individually but Micky Adams is losing it. His starting line up was the strongest he could put out IMO but why the hell did he take off Gudjonsson who was playing well to bring on ****ing Gillespie at half time! Then on 57 mins he brings off Dabizas, our best defender, to bring on Wilcox (plain shit) then dropped Dublin to defence who we missed upfront. Then he is fooked again because he used his subs too early because Tiatto gets injured, so he brings on bloody Blake who was just awful! Why not Benjamin, he would make things happen!

I'm very worried now, it's bad enough losing to Millwall...shocking losing to Watford........DISGRACEFUL losing to Brighton!

I'm generally scared of relegation now :( This club has been going down hill for about a year now, but now it is there to see on paper now....19th place in the Championship after a relatively easy first 6 games.

The main reason we have had a very poor start to the season is because of Micky Adams, drastic changes needed to be made.........ADAMS OUT?

easy first 6 games? West Ham, Millwall away, Derby Away wolves away???? we should won the others though confortably

15989[/snapback]

West Ham - Difficult

Millwall - Should win simple as that!

Derby - Thry nearly got relegated last year!

Wolves - Tricky but we still should be beating them

Archived