Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
King Kyle lcfc

Team vs blackpool

Should be back by February - he'll have to get fit yet and look how long it's taken Hume (and he looked fitter than everyone else to start with yet has still not had a full outing). Then Gerrbrand's got to get in the team which he hasn't managed yet, apart from briefly. I reckon next year's pe-season friendlies. He and Morris might appear together. At least they should get to know one another.

Ok, it's that serious then. I didn't know. Too bad for Gerrbrand, I really wish him all the luck!

/g

That was in the Academy and it was in the Reserves and how the hell could it have been in the first team if he hasn't played there?. Scoring is scoring - some people do it. Some people don't.

Hammond couldn't stop scoring for the reserves at Fulham, look at him now :rolleyes::whistle:

Hammond couldn't stop scoring for the reserves at Fulham, look at him now :rolleyes::whistle:

Once he gets off the mark we'll see a different player trst me. Didn't you know it's in the criteria that no Leicester striker can score before they have made atleast 11 appearances for the club. Connolly, de Vries and now Hammond.

Once he gets off the mark we'll see a different player trst me. Didn't you know it's in the criteria that no Leicester striker can score before they have made atleast 11 appearances for the club. Connolly, de Vries and now Hammond.

And Morris has played 10, so expect a hatrick on his return. :o:whistle:;)

Archived