Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
King Kyle lcfc

Team vs blackpool

Henderson

Stearman

Mccarthy

Johansson

Sheehan

Kisnorbo

Gudjohnson

Hughes

Hammond

De-Vries

Dublin

Subs

Douglas

Gilbert

Sylla

Hamill

Chambers

Well obviously nobody wants a 4-5-1 so lets rest a few players and stick 3 up front and seee how a positive attacking formation would work

God help us if we lose playing three up front. Levein'll be so neurotic we'll play 5-5-0 in the next match.

If everyone Levein says is doubtful is out then we're not looking too good, and i can see him lining up 4-5-1 due to lack of midfielders and strikers, putting Elvis on the wing.

I'd go for

Douglas

Maybury

McCarthy

Johansson

Sheehan

Porter

Gudjohnson

Kisnorbo

Hamill

Hammond

De-Vries

Subs

Henderson, Gilbert, Stearman, Sylla, Chambers

If Chambers is allowed, play Chambers.

MDV should sit the next month out for missing the latest sitter to come his way and Chambers won't miss from there very often, that's for sure.

Let him play, let him have exactly the role he wants and let the others play around him. Oh yes and tell Hammond to copy him - to shoot on sight and shoot on target.

That's all centre-forwards need to do really.

Henderson

Stearman

McCarthy

Gerbrand(if fit)

Sheehan

Sylla

Kisnorbo

Gudjohnson©

Hammill

Chambers

Hammond

(this isnt my best team!! rest dublin maybury De Vris ect)

Can anyone tell if Gerrbrand is fit yet?

A swedish paper said that he was back in full training today, is that right?

/g

/g

I believe he's back in training but not considered fit enough to start, but we've heard that before and seen players turn up. It would be good to see him get a game.

If Chambers is allowed, play Chambers.

MDV should sit the next month out for missing the latest sitter to come his way and Chambers won't miss from there very often, that's for sure.

Let him play, let him have exactly the role he wants and let the others play around him. Oh yes and tell Hammond to copy him - to shoot on sight and shoot on target.

That's all centre-forwards need to do really.

Yeah what a great idea, i'm sure that would do De Vries the world of good. Do you think before expressing these ludocris views??? How do you know that Chambers will be so much better than De Vries???

Yeah what a great idea, i'm sure that would do De Vries the world of good. Do you think before expressing these ludocris views??? How do you know that Chambers will be so much better than De Vries???

How do you know De Vries will be better than Chambers?

One thing we can be certain of, its not possible to do worse than de vries

I think CL will go with:

Douglas

Maybury, McCarthy, Johansson, Gilbert

Sylla, Gudjonsson, Kisnorbo, Wilcox

De Vries, Hammond

SUBS: Henderson, Stearman, Hamill, Sheehan, Hughes

However, I would put in Stearman instead of McCarthy, Hamill instead of Wilcox, and Chambers on the bench if eligible.

/g

Should be back by February - he'll have to get fit yet and look how long it's taken Hume (and he looked fitter than everyone else to start with yet has still not had a full outing). Then Gerrbrand's got to get in the team which he hasn't managed yet, apart from briefly. I reckon next year's pe-season friendlies. He and Morris might appear together. At least they should get to know one another.

Cos he usually hits the target. He's grease lightning in the box. His close control is excellent. And he is an instinctive marksman. Is that reason enough?

Not that we are comparing like for like. As I've said elsewhere, MDV is principally a lay-off player and quite a good one at times. But as a marksman he's unreliable.

Thats with the academy, but first team is a completley different ball game.

That was in the Academy and it was in the Reserves and how the hell could it have been in the first team if he hasn't played there?. Scoring is scoring - some people do it. Some people don't.

Archived