Collymore Posted 21 September 2005 Posted 21 September 2005 My email inbox is bursting due to FT emailing me everytime someone starts a new topic. I have been in my controls and the email settings to try and stop this but I seem to be getting even more. How do I stop this menace?
Mark Posted 21 September 2005 Posted 21 September 2005 http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.ph...=UserCP&CODE=50 Is there anything under Subscriptions, view topics/forums?
Rincewind Posted 21 September 2005 Posted 21 September 2005 I only want pm's from one person stopped. Think I've done it but had to add him to my contact list to stop the PM's.
cisono Posted 23 September 2005 Posted 23 September 2005 I only want pm's from one person stopped. Think I've done it but had to add him to my contact list to stop the PM's. Yeah, I think that's how it's done... Was it a moderator?
Rincewind Posted 23 September 2005 Posted 23 September 2005 No. I stopped email notification to start with. Only got the one in my contact list (the one mentioned) I will just have to check my control area. If I remember.
Guest jesus h. jones Posted 23 September 2005 Posted 23 September 2005 what have the posts below chainsaw's last, got to do with the thread? (i include this one in that)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.