Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cisono

Leicester City - Blackpool Highlights

For those of you who were looking forward to the Leic-Blackpool highlights on LCFC to have another look at all that attacking football, all those chances created by Leicester...

well, how disappointing!!! The highlights only show the 3 goals :(

For those of you who were looking forward to the Leic-Blackpool highlights on LCFC to have another look at all that attacking football, all those chances created by Leicester...

well, how disappointing!!! The highlights only show the 3 goals :(

Par for the course then, the last time I complain to the providers not LCFC they assured me the package was to be upgraded and improved lollollol

Par for the course then, the last time I complain to the providers not LCFC they assured me the package was to be upgraded and improved lollollol

I had a good look around the LCFC site. There is no "contact us" option that I can see...

But I really do want to complain!

It also seems a bit stupid... at least when there is something to show, show it! It is not in their interest not to.

I had a good look around the LCFC site. There is no "contact us" option that I can see...

But I really do want to complain!

It also seems a bit stupid... at least when there is something to show, show it! It is not in their interest not to.

On the home page for LCFC in the top left hand corner are a list of options beneath LCFC World. If you click on "Help" it opens up a new window PTV Help System. In the bottom right hand corner of this window is a box labelled "Contact us". Click on that and it opens an email message box, on "Subject" there is a drop down window select Complaints :)

On the home page for LCFC in the top left hand corner are a list of options beneath LCFC World. If you click on "Help" it opens up a new window PTV Help System. In the bottom right hand corner of this window is a box labelled "Contact us". Click on that and it opens an email message box, on "Subject" there is a drop down window select Complaints :)

Ah, done that, but didn't mark it as a complaint.

Perhaps that means that it will get read though :D

To some extent it is, however it still falls short in many ways. :huh::unsure:;):thumbup:

Just watched the highlights and there was quite a lot of action other than just the goals from the first half. Just the goals in the second and Chambo coming on but hey!

Maybe they read this thread of complaint :D

Don't know... I think lots is missing from these highlights...

Archived