Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Solution

Stevie Walsh and Ian Marshall in as coaches/mentors/drinking buddies. Red card count would increase but should toughen the lads up a bit and perhaps some of the lads at the back would learn to chip in with a few goals.

Garry Parker in to teach our players about passing and set pieces.

Tony Cottee in to teach our strikers to find the net. Actually, sod that, just play Tony Cottee instead.

Who's with me? My vision sees us set sail on a one way voyage to League One and beyond. Nostalgia is king.

Viva la Jamesolution.

Stevie Walsh and Ian Marshall in as coaches/mentors/drinking buddies. Red card count would increase but should toughen the lads up a bit and perhaps some of the lads at the back would learn to chip in with a few goals.

Tony Cottee in to teach our strikers to find the net. Actually, sod that, just play Tony Cottee instead.

Who's with me? My vision sees us set sail on a one way voyage to League One and beyond. Nostalgia is king.

Viva la Jamesolution.

Now there's a "team" that wouldn't lack character. :D

Be great to see crates of ale on the side as refreshment instead of all that energy pop. :D

Viva la Jamesolution.

what a legend he is :D

claridge still knocking in the goals too

Archived