Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
southfox66

ticket upgrades

8 hours ago, southfox66 said:

i just read another post here i want to check i got it right if i have a gold membership with son aged 9 and i buy a ticket for each of us but he cant make it, will the ticket office upgrade his ticket to adult so I can take someone else even if their not a member?

My 8 year old daughter has a Gold Membership, which I upgraded a few times last year. At the start of this season I queried it and was told no upgrades on membership this year, only season tickets which can have 4 per season. This was because there is now adult and junior memberships and you'd need an adult membership to buy an adult ticket. I spoke to someone on the ticket sales line, and then someone in the fanstore at another time, with the same answer from both.

Sometimes the club say one thing, and when it comes to it, they do another. If I need to I'll give it a go at the time.

If you try and do it can you post in here about what they say?

40 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

My 8 year old daughter has a Gold Membership, which I upgraded a few times last year. At the start of this season I queried it and was told no upgrades on membership this year, only season tickets which can have 4 per season. This was because there is now adult and junior memberships and you'd need an adult membership to buy an adult ticket. I spoke to someone on the ticket sales line, and then someone in the fanstore at another time, with the same answer from both.

Sometimes the club say one thing, and when it comes to it, they do another. If I need to I'll give it a go at the time.

If you try and do it can you post in here about what they say?

This rule only applies to the family stand, the rest of the ground is unlimited, I do it every home game at the minute on my daughters as she has no interest in going, but i don't want an empty seat, so my mate buys it every week.

4 hours ago, Bayfox said:

This rule only applies to the family stand, the rest of the ground is unlimited, I do it every home game at the minute on my daughters as she has no interest in going, but i don't want an empty seat, so my mate buys it every week.

Thanks for that. My son and I have a season ticket as well. I had upgraded 7 games last year so I wondered why they never said anything.

Archived