Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lester LXXIV

Left sided targets?

I think that kris Commons should be targeted, he is way too good for F#*%$T and far too good for the League 1!! i wonder when his contract is out?? <_<

His contract will have another year to run after this one. If we've got a spare million then he's our man.

Stephen Pearson from Celtic.

yeah, thats why i asked about his contract, i know we couldn't afford him outright...

Even when his contract is up I think he'd still be under 24 and we'd have to pay a compensation fee, which could be anything up to a million. Probably wouldn't be though, Forest paud £300,000 for him at tribunal.

Ok then Ric what ever you say mate no need for that sort of bad language. Why we talking about left midfielders anyway on the left side we need a left back more desperately

Apologies for the language, I always swear. Desperate for a left back? I think Sheehan is more than adequate, infact he's got potential to be very good. Gilbert was a waste of money even if he turns out to be good because Sheehan is everything Levein describes Gilbert is but better.

exactly we have wilcox as a left winger we need a left back

Jase can play anywhere. :o

Seriously, we don't need a left back - Levein spent 200k plus on Gilbert (Who hasn't impressed so far, but give him time), we have Sheehan in reserve (Who has played well and should be given more games) and Johansson can play there.

I can't see Levein splashing money on another left back. If anything, we need to invest in a striker with a proven reocrd at this level perhaps. That's much easier said than done, obviously...

No sheehan has not really done anything to prove he's more than adequate or consistant fair enough he's got potential but we need aa decent left back not a potential left back

How can you prove yourself in 3 games? In the 3 games he's played we have conceded 1 goal, which is good enough for me. If after a decent number of games he shows he's not reliable enough then fair enough but how you can say he hasn't done anything is ludicrous considering he's only played that amount of games.

He's the option we've got and if he is given the left back spot from now until christmas then we can get an idea whether we need a new left back or not when the transfer window opens.

How can you prove yourself in 3 games? In the 3 games he's played we have conceded 1 goal, which is good enough for me. If after a decent number of games he shows he's not reliable enough then fair enough but how you can say he hasn't done anything is ludicrous considering he's only played that amount of games.

He's the option we've got and if he is given the left back spot from now until christmas then we can get an idea whether we need a new left back or not when the transfer window opens.

So he's got potential i just feel we need an established left back at this level

He can play all he wants but i just feel we need somebody established at LB like i said before and i've seen him in the 3 senior games and reserve games and youth games and dont think he's that special. But knowing you Ric to continue an arguement you think the sun shines out his arse and he's the next roberto carlos. But were all entitled to our opinions

He can play all he wants but i just feel we need somebody established at LB like i said before and i've seen him in the 3 senior games and reserve games and youth games and dont think he's that special. But knowing you Ric to continue an arguement you think the sun shines out his arse and he's the next roberto carlos. But were all entitled to our opinions

I don't think that at all, I think he's the best left sided defender we have though. Considering we've conceded 1 goal in the 3 games he's played and looking at his perfomances I think he deserves the position for a number of games as do alot of fans.

I think Stephen Pearson or Kris Commons would both be fantastic buys. Hammill would be a good backup IMO - he's not ready for the first team, and he's not the finished article yet.

Wilcox doesnt give us much either - and I doubt his commitment is at the level required given the situation we are in.

I think Stephen Pearson or Kris Commons would both be fantastic buys. Hammill would be a good backup IMO - he's not ready for the first team, and he's not the finished article yet.

Wilcox doesnt give us much either - and I doubt his commitment is at the level required given the situation we are in.

How can you say that? JWAD is this Saturday!

Archived