Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Reserves Tonight

what else does a striker have to do apart from score? especially in this division! i dont see any other strkers in this division that are classed as good for this division being able to do anything else apart from score!

16833[/snapback]

Well said mate, fair enough strikers are supposed to hold the ball up and things like that and i'm sure Wright can do that but if his main attribute is scoring then what more can we ask for?

what else does a striker have to do apart from score? especially in this division! i dont see any other strkers in this division that are classed as good for this division being able to do anything else apart from score!

16833[/snapback]

Well said mate, fair enough strikers are supposed to hold the ball up and things like that and i'm sure Wright can do that but if his main attribute is scoring then what more can we ask for?

16837[/snapback]

He's got to be transformed into a target man for someone his height to get in Mickys team :rolleyes:

Archived