Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Reserves Tonight

City: Kevin Pressman, Peter Canero, Jason Wilcox, Richard Stearman,Liam Powell, Stephen Dawson, Dominic Pearmain, Aarran Butcher, Tommy Wright, Trevor Benjamin, Ryan McGavigan.

Subs: Tomi Petrescu, Conrad Logan, Chris O'Grady, Jay Smedley, James Wesolowski.

Nice subs bench anyway. Few first teamers that obviously aint good enough have eventually been dropped down to the reserve team for a game ^_^ Wheres Blake i ask? :wacko:

I wouldnt mind goin , just to see how Stearman does ?

16417[/snapback]

Scowy's going I think mate, send him a text if you wanna meet him or summit.

16420[/snapback]

Might do mate, I havent decided yet whether to go or not :P

City: Kevin Pressman, Peter Canero, Jason Wilcox, Richard Stearman,Liam Powell, Stephen Dawson, Dominic Pearmain, Aarran Butcher, Tommy Wright, Trevor Benjamin, Ryan McGavigan.

Subs: Tomi Petrescu, Conrad Logan, Chris O'Grady, Jay Smedley, James Wesolowski.

Nice subs bench anyway. Few first teamers that obviously aint good enough have eventually been dropped down to the reserve team for a game  ^_^ Wheres Blake i ask?  :wacko:

16414[/snapback]

Is it at the Walkers?

Nice subs bench anyway. Few first teamers that obviously aint good enough have eventually been dropped down to the reserve team for a game  ^_^ Wheres Blake i ask?  :wacko:

16414[/snapback]

Is it at the Walkers?

16423[/snapback]

Don't mind me, I love talking to myself! :(

Scowy went and he'll have a report later i should think :)

Tommy Wright scores again :D I'm sure that'll be ignored by Micky and he'll get no rewards once more.

16488[/snapback]

I actually hope he gets called up to the squad now....gotta be better than Blake and even Dion at this rate!

He may well not too well, but at least give him a chance to prove himself if the others we have are doing shite!

Some very promising performances tonight, all will be revealed a little later...... :thumbup:

16491[/snapback]

Wright, Stearman and Dawson for the first team? :D:thumbup:

16493[/snapback]

Maybe even Butcher. :thumbup:

Some very promising performances tonight, all will be revealed a little later...... :thumbup:

16491[/snapback]

Wright, Stearman and Dawson for the first team? :D:thumbup:

16493[/snapback]

Maybe even Butcher. :thumbup:

16495[/snapback]

Never rated him that highly myself, but if he's impressed you :blink::thumbup:

at this rate i think we should put tommy up front with connolly coz so far blake and dublin have been shocking, and benjamin isnt exactly skillful but hes a good player still because hes very strong and gives his all so anyone who gives his all they deserve a place i think :)

I went.  Wasn't expecting much after Monday though!  Thought Canero did ok,thought Tommy took his goal well but didn't do that much else during the game. Oh well, at least I saw a goal at the Walkers! :D

16582[/snapback]

Everyone keeps saying Wright doesn't do alot other than score, but none of our strikers do alot with the style with play and they don't ****in score either! Get the lad in, he's got to be better than Blake and that pissflap of a player Benjamin.

I went.  Wasn't expecting much after Monday though!  Thought Canero did ok,thought Tommy took his goal well but didn't do that much else during the game. Oh well, at least I saw a goal at the Walkers! :D

16582[/snapback]

Everyone keeps saying Wright doesn't do alot other than score, but none of our strikers do alot with the style with play and they don't ****in score either! Get the lad in, he's got to be better than Blake and that pissflap of a player Benjamin.

16583[/snapback]

Wright didn't get much service yesterday as the wingers McGavigan and Pearmain were shite. Couldn't get past their man and put decent crosses in.

16582[/snapback]

16583[/snapback]

Wright didn't get much service yesterday as the wingers McGavigan and Pearmain were shite. Couldn't get past their man and put decent crosses in.

16601[/snapback]

Perfect wingers for Micky then :rolleyes:

Archived