Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Phil Neville can't kick a ball....

Just talking with my mates the other day and one of them said that Phil Neville can't kick a football without his tongue out. Ever since I've pictured Phil, this does seem to be true. What do you all think about this potentially 'weird phenomena' ?

:unsure::unsure:

Some players reckon football is better than sex - the tongue is a gesture of anticipation. :D

Interesting to check how many others are mentally having it off with a football. :P:P:P

Just talking with my mates the other day and one of them said that Phil Neville can't kick a football without his tongue out. Ever since I've pictured Phil, this does seem to be true. What do you all think about this potentially 'weird phenomena' ?

:unsure::unsure:

Sticking your tongue out is a dangerous thing to do. Imagine an impact or something... I wonder if your teeth would be strong enough to chop half of your tongue off or whether, instead, your tongue would be resilient enough to dislodge some teeth. Either way, I don't quite want to find out myself !!!

:blink::(

Archived