Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MADLEVEIN

just out of curiosity

IF we were to beat derby on saturday and finish the day on 14 points, go above derby, hull, norwich,preston and maybe be level on points with palace leeds and ipswich and also probabaly be five points clear of the micky adams journey men down the m69, who is getting a bit of praise on here from some stupid individuals, wouldnt the majority of leicester city fans be pleased with that at this stage of the season ?

bad vibes and levein out will spread across the stadium and onto the pitch leaving the team with little confidence . we are leicester SUPPORTERS not leicester demoralisers now stop moaning get a derby ticket and go and support your team......if not then piss off!

IF we were to beat derby on saturday and finish the day on 14 points, go above derby, hull, norwich,preston and maybe be level on points with palace leeds and ipswich and also probabaly be five points clear of the micky adams journey men down the m69, who is getting a bit of praise on here from some stupid individuals, wouldnt the majority of leicester city fans be pleased with that at this stage of the season ?

bad vibes and levein out will spread across the stadium and onto the pitch leaving the team with little confidence . we are leicester SUPPORTERS not leicester demoralisers now stop moaning get a derby ticket and go and support your team......if not then piss off!

Well said we have to many people that support the result and not the team

Well said we have to many people that support the result and not the team

Forty-seven years I've supported the club which is more than enough time for them to learn how to run the club and the team properly. If you call this "properly" then you are easily satisfied. The managing is bad, the coaching is bad, the spectacle is bad, the number of goals we score is bad and the results are bad. Which part of the above is difficult to understand. It is time the directors let Levein know they want things doing differently.

I dont think we should be looking at Sheff utd now we are aiming for 6th place at best mate and were 5 points behind so lets be upbeat and hope (pray) we start a good run at the sheepshaggers and start climbing the table.

You make it sound as if all we need is a change of luck and everything will start to click. It needs a change of attitude.

We have given ourselves some serious handicaps this season...and I am not the only one who has documented them.

Most winning football teams have good set pieces which can result in 10-15 goals a season. We don't look like we'll ever score from a set piece.

Some of these goals (and others) come because most winning football teams have a couple of big, skillful headers of the ball who become lethal when free-kicks/corners are launched into the box. Lets say these are worth another eight goals per season.

MDV is a useful player but he carries little aerial threat that I've seen and Dion is too static now so our effect in this department is virtually nil.

Result: a total of 18 goals we'll be missing before we start.

Finally most winning football teams have goals support for the strikers from other outfield players (wingers and midfield players, for sure plus a few from defenders). We have hardly scored a single goal from these positions which probably means a shortfall of, say, another 10 goals for the season even if we start getting a few now.

You cannot concede 28 goals per season to the opposition and expect to do any good.

All this was predicted and NOTHING was done about it. That's bad management. Plain and simple and it isn't going to change through anything to do with luck.

Forty-seven years I've supported the club which is more than enough time for them to learn how to run the club and the team properly. If you call this "properly" then you are easily satisfied. The managing is bad, the coaching is bad, the spectacle is bad, the number of goals we score is bad and the results are bad. Which part of the above is difficult to understand. It is time the directors let Levein no they want things doing differently.

The point I am making is that as fans we should be behind the team, especially then they are on the pitch, we can make a difference and we need to do everything we can to get city to win. I hate to see city do crap as much as the next guy, but I support city and I am realistic about the situation at the club,

I am not going to turn into a glory supporter who is only intereasted supporting a team when they are winning and turns their back on them when it aint going well.

Like I said there is too many people that support the result and not the team, and I aint one of them.

I dont think we should be looking at Sheff utd now we are aiming for 6th place at best mate and were 5 points behind so lets be upbeat and hope (pray) we start a good run at the sheepshaggers and start climbing the table.

everone has been saying that for a year now, and it has never happened!

Forty-seven years I've supported the club which is more than enough time for them to learn how to run the club and the team properly. If you call this "properly" then you are easily satisfied. The managing is bad, the coaching is bad, the spectacle is bad, the number of goals we score is bad and the results are bad. Which part of the above is difficult to understand. It is time the directors let Levein no they want things doing differently.

if it takes forty-seven years or more..or less to know and learn how to run a football club and the team properly then why isnt every team in the land succesful ??

most teams in the 4 main divisions have existed for a century, time has nothing to do with how well the club is doing, support and encouragment does however.

if it takes forty-seven years or more..or less to know and learn how to run a football club and the team properly then why isnt every team in the land succesful ??

most teams in the 4 main divisions have existed for a century, time has nothing to do with how well the club is doing, support and encouragment does however.

I'm not concerned with other clubs. I know what I want from from our club and I don't intend to compromise on trying to see it come about. I sincerely hope that Craig Levein is prepared to be a positive manager of an attacking football team cos if he is then fine, I'll support him to the hilt, win or lose.

If he continues to be negative I'll let him know what I think cos those sort of tactics have earned us nothing of consequence up to now and they never will in the long run.

Archived