Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxinsocks

What does this say about our values?

It's long been a business and no longer an exciting sport. Fans are considered to be something that the business can easily target and bleed dry, that 'season ticket holder' status for some is a boast of there unswerving alliance to a club but the reality is its a club that cares so little about them. 'We are in this together' was the strapline once used by LCFC...It couldn't be further from the truth. 

It's all about TV Deals, brand exposure and fleecing you dry and into debt in some cases. 

Claudio has made his millions, and made the club millions too. He is a nice guy. Deserved better but there's no honesty, integrity and common sense anywhere in Football now.

I was 100% behind him, until post Swansea he said he had been too loyal to many of the title winning side.  He then throws the game at Millwall with bizarre substitutions and  re-instates car crash aka 'SHMF' against Sevilla and normal service is resumed.   I hate to say this, but I think he lot the plot in the end.

The owners had to do this to give us a chance of re-floating the sinking ship.

Archived