Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxinsocks

Member
  • Posts

    8,621
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by foxinsocks

  1. No reason to stick with martin
  2. Can't you see we're are struggling against poor sides. This is self inflicted. We have the squad to piss this. We have an idiot in charge
  3. The appointment of unsuitable coaches has been down to top. However, they have been one dimensional ... most have carried on despite it being clear that their ideas were not working. Its like they feel sticking to their ideas is more important than retaining their job (... may be this is a way of maximizing career earnings?,) I have wondered if we are just choosing managers who are bonkers.
  4. Losing 70mil a year. Its worth nowt
  5. I once heard someone compare Pepsi football with Marinho. They said Pepsi approach needs the best players to work. We continue to try to play like pep but with donkeys
  6. Conor Cody was hired as part of the downward spiral. Maybe he should donate his wages
  7. Frankly i believe we should post in Thai on the kp Twitter account saying top is a twat. Humiliate him in his own back yard
  8. The current fab set up is undemocratic and the agenda is controlled by the club. Imo elected delegates should be able to ask anything... the clubs refusal to respond will be noted
  9. Its a low bar. I was hoping to ensure anthony was removed also. I would not be surprised if he has left
  10. He has no future with a new owner. However I'd be astonished if another club thought he was worth hiring!
  11. I understand you. I am saying that this shows any prospective buyer that they do need to act to get fans on board.
  12. Who wants a trophy that calls you a twat. Any buyer will want to get fans onside.
  13. Anthony is still a huge part of the problem
  14. Rudkin chased him for a long time
  15. It is essential that the press can pick this up - and that any new owners can see they have to address these issues - who wants to buy a club with angry fans?
  16. we chanted **** at fofana - but no one will chant against Top. He is the cause of all this.
  17. I seen enough
  18. I am astonished by the lack of anti top chanting.
  19. If you wait by the river the body of your enemy will float by. Still waiting...
  20. just go now. if Top has any care for the club he needs to step up and sack martin.
  21. We've seen enough. Martin out!
  22. #Martinout I seen too much already
  23. In summary: he stops crosses but often gives the ball away.
×
×
  • Create New...