Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Albrighton statement

I personally always felt that Marc has always been one of the most honest players we've got , certainly in terms of his performance.  All players have good and bad games in terms of actual performance but he has always appeared to put a full shift in even when asked to cover a position he may not be the most comfortable in. I have no reason to doubt his statement particularly as he eluded to what must have been a horrific family tragedy. Yet some people not necessarily on here, are happy to take press stories at face value. Such reporting sells papers end of. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. There are certain individuals through their personal performances and attitudes,  like Marhez,  that should hang their heads in shame, but Marc isn't one of them.

3 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

What I don't get is, if all these players really respected him, why did they stop playing for him?

I'm not talking about Albrighton specifically but most of the players have now made statements saying how highly they thought of him yet there was no evidence on the pitch this season to suggest so.

I don't necessarily believe any of them did ask for him to be sacked, but the fact is he got sacked because of results and performances, and these players didn't show any fight at all.

Maybe shows that the players were being told otherwise, odd tactics ect. Just speculation of course but I'm just reading between the lines 

Archived