Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Raul Uche dreams of Premier League debut alongside Jamie Vardy

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 12:59, AjcW said:

The thing is it can be just as much down to location, for example Southampton can have their pick of players from the entirety of the South West now as they are the highest ranked team around that area. 

In a sense that is where our academy has disappointed me slightly, although there is competition around us, we are the highest ranked side in the midlands at present so you'd hope we'd be doing something to attract players into our academy (I know WBA/Stoke are currently above us in the table but i'm referring to Champions League and last season Stature)

I wonder if rama has any anecdotal info as to whether last season has prompted more youngsters to choose to come to us over the past six months ??

22 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Good stuff.

Aside from Chilwell and King when was the last time someone came through our academy and ended/will end up a Premier League player? I was convinced Moore would be, but he flattered to deceive. We binned off Clucas who looks decent. Our track record is a bit shit. 

Barnes 

Archived