Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coalvillefox

Charity Football Match - Oadby Town FC

Morning all,

I am just finalising some details of a Charity Football match I am organising, I am interested to hear what people would pay in order to be involved in such an event. As mentioned in the title, the match will be played on a Sunday afternoon at Oadby Town FC, a full personalised kit with your name on will be provided and we will have a referee and assistant referees. A presentation will also take place after the match.

Sensible responses only please.

Just now, General Smuts said:

What's the charity?

Good question, I am raising the money to be able to take part in a FootballAid event, they in turn give all their proceeds to charity as per below:

Football Aid was created as a unique way of raising money for charity and voluntary organisations. Through our parent charity, Field of Dreams' multi-beneficiary grant award scheme, the funds raised from the Football Aid events are distributed to diabetes research, education and management projects plus charities nominated for funding by the Clubs that take part. We're extremely proud to have donated over £2.3M in charitable grants since 2001 and for further information about our charitable awards.

Archived