Sign in to follow this  
Drew Peacock

Ausden Clarke/Fox Travel Away Prices 2017/18

Does anyone know yet what prices will be charged next season by each of the above? And will the price still be fixed for all away games like last season, or changed depending on distance?

I would imagine Ausden Clark will be the same again, they have the pre seasons all on there at £10 a pop except Luton (£12) and burton (£6). 

10 hours ago, Yes N'Didi said:

I would imagine Ausden Clark will be the same again, they have the pre seasons all on there at £10 a pop except Luton (£12) and burton (£6). 

Hope so. I had heard rumours that the Ausden was going to be charged  on distance....i.e. therefore going up probably for most games.

24 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Hope so. I had heard rumours that the Ausden was going to be charged  on distance....i.e. therefore going up probably for most games.

Yes, I'd heard that and seems to fit in with the pre season games with Luton being £12 and Burton £6.

15 minutes ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Yes, I'd heard that and seems to fit in with the pre season games with Luton being £12 and Burton £6.

Need the 'Twenty's Plenty' campaign to come good. Since away ticket prices were capped, coach travel is steadily creeping back up.

I am informed that Ausden Clark are charging according to distance, cheapest being £9 for West Brom and up to a maximum of the £14 thats been charged currently.

3 hours ago, TheBear said:

I am informed that Ausden Clark are charging according to distance, cheapest being £9 for West Brom and up to a maximum of the £14 thats been charged currently.

Decent if that's the case, and in terms of price, you can't beat that really for anywhere further than Stoke or West Brom.

When I heard a rumour about prices according to distance, I thought they would rocket for long aways. 

On 26/06/2017 at 09:31, TheBear said:

Ticket and travel for a max of £44 is decent.