Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Ausden Clarke/Fox Travel Away Prices 2017/18

10 hours ago, Yes N'Didi said:

I would imagine Ausden Clark will be the same again, they have the pre seasons all on there at £10 a pop except Luton (£12) and burton (£6). 

Hope so. I had heard rumours that the Ausden was going to be charged  on distance....i.e. therefore going up probably for most games.

15 minutes ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Yes, I'd heard that and seems to fit in with the pre season games with Luton being £12 and Burton £6.

Need the 'Twenty's Plenty' campaign to come good. Since away ticket prices were capped, coach travel is steadily creeping back up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheBear

I am informed that Ausden Clark are charging according to distance, cheapest being £9 for West Brom and up to a maximum of the £14 thats been charged currently.

3 hours ago, TheBear said:

I am informed that Ausden Clark are charging according to distance, cheapest being £9 for West Brom and up to a maximum of the £14 thats been charged currently.

Decent if that's the case, and in terms of price, you can't beat that really for anywhere further than Stoke or West Brom.

When I heard a rumour about prices according to distance, I thought they would rocket for long aways. 

Archived