Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dazza66

Junior season ticket

Morning all, 

Just wondering what is the best route to take.

I am a season ticket holder and have been for too many years to count, my child is now of an age (Under 8 at the mo) and I would love him to come with me, more for next season than this so planning ahead...

How would I go about getting his foot on the ladder given that;

1) New opps for ST's are extremely limited

2) I do not sit in the FS

Any help is appreciated guides.

Ta

3 minutes ago, dazza66 said:

Good shout red, ta mate.

Then if I am successful, I can ask to relocate in FS if need be?

You can if you want but you can buy a kids ST anywhere so you can stay where you are.

The only thing I would add is as priority points have now been introduced for members for home games, it would be wise to get as many tickets as you can for him this season coming up (2017/18) to start building up his points. 

Presumably any STs going on sale for season 2018/19 will go first to the highest priority members. 

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

The only thing I would add is as priority points have now been introduced for members for home games, it would be wise to get as many tickets as you can for him this season coming up (2017/18) to start building up his points. 

Presumably any STs going on sale for season 2018/18 will go first to the highest priority members. 

Just what I thought Drew, will be grabbing as many as I can.

Didn't think to grab a gold for him a season or two back, hey ho...

3 hours ago, dazza66 said:

Sweet.

Rather stay put and I know that a few seats near me were free last season.

Thanks for your help mate.

Where are you, my u8 season tickets in the kop cost £50 quid, so less than a fiver a month on DD, well worth it.

35 minutes ago, dazza66 said:

I am in C1.

Blimey, happy days at those rates.

Yep. 1 jumps an age band next season think that means 90 but still cant complain at that. Pricing is good for kids.

Archived