Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Steven's Sig

A Blow-up picture can be seen of this on the third floor in the walkers stadium just before lennon gets kicked by Shearer.. a class photo!

"I never kicked him and then I never bribed the FA to avoid answering a charge I was already, as I said, not guilty of." :rolleyes:

Who might have said this ? Answers on a postcard please. :( <_<

Isn't it a bit strange for a football club to have a picture of a former fans favourite getting ready to receive a boot in the face from the former England captain? It's a very good action shot of a memorable moment but surely we've got pictures of other more positive moments to put up. lol

I'm sure, infact I know, they have pictures of positve moments around the executive areas too. Just think it's a bit strange to have a picture of sombody, who could still make an appearance at Filbert Way in a cup competition, kicking a fellow pro in the face. If the Newcastle directors have to walk past it when they come, or if they walked past it when they came last time, I'm sure they moved on swiftly. :rolleyes:

Isn't it a bit strange for a football club to have a picture of a former fans favourite getting ready to receive a boot in the face from the former England captain?

I would guess it's a reminder of how incompetent the FA is.

Archived