Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Notifications

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but when I receive a notification and then click to the page through the notification link the notification alert doesn't disappear on the first go. I always have to go on to it again for the red thingy to disappear. 

Anyone else have this issue?

I'm using Chrome.

It’s been raised before and it works as designed. The notification only disappears if you open it though the notification centre and not the pop up. 

Whether you think it’s a good design or not is a separate issue lol 

5 minutes ago, DB11 said:

It’s been raised before and it works as designed. The notification only disappears if you open it though the notification centre and not the pop up. 

Whether you think it’s a good design or not is a separate issue lol 

It's not that. I click on the red bell not the pop up in the bottom right hand corner. 

• 3 weeks later...

Ive noticed this but it doesn't effect me too much.

Thing that's getting me - I'm using Firefox and generally have FT stickied in my tab bar, it'll put a little dot on the tab logo which should mean I have a notification or the thread I have on the go has a new comment ect., go to see what's up though and there's no notification.

Little thing but it's irritating the dozenth time

Archived