Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

matt holland

We need to strengthen where we need it (i.e. a striker who can score) - we don't require any further central midfielders.

Hughes, Gudjonsson, Williams, Kisnorbo, Tiatto

Yup. CL needs stability in CM - a regular pairing ideally. Replace The Australian Coot Who Shall Remain Nameless with Jim Wesolowolowolowski and then its up to Craig to sort them out.

We need to strengthen where we need it (i.e. a striker who can score) - we don't require any further central midfielders.

Hughes, Gudjonsson, Williams, Kisnorbo, Tiatto

:sick: though

Wesolowski back soon though hopefully :D

Holland is far better than any of our current options in the centre of midfield, none of whom can take a game by the scruff of the neck and control it.

I think we should be looking to bring someone of Holland's ability in.

Now whether or not he'd come to us is a different matter.

Holland is far better than any of our current options in the centre of midfield, none of whom can take a game by the scruff of the neck and control it.

I think we should be looking to bring someone of Holland's ability in.

Now whether or not he'd come to us is a different matter.

Would have to disagree - Hughes is a better player than Holland and has age on his side. Holland has been poor for the past two seasons.

Archived