Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Trust Announces Addition To Role at LCFC

As a season ticket holder I'm more than happy for the club to offer periodic enticements to get more fans to attend matches. Although I believe match day prices are too high I understand how Memberships provide the club with the opportunity to provide reduced prices for home supporters without having to offer them to away supports.

I shouldn't have bothered if I were you. :frusty:

I shouldn't have bothered if I were you. :frusty:

I like to dip my toe in the lush turbulant waters of debate now and again, purely selfish I know. :)

I chipped in for the sponsorship of Weslowski through the trust and never got a thank you or kiss me arse from them.

Once all syndicate members have paid up (or not & been excluded) we will post a full list of the syndicate members on our website.

That is also we will then do the random draw to see which syndicate members will do a pitchside presentation with Weso

Anyway JH you are not alone, we rarely get thanked for our work from fans, Katassi thanks for getting back to her last night was a rare event

No i meant, the voice of the lcfc supporter hasnt? been heard via the ST friend policy £10 game, where STH`s pay £3 more, yet Ian says the voice of the fans is heard, and acted on, well it hasnt been?

Yes it has - 'what can we do to get more fans going' - has been said by a number of regular fans (probably ST's) to us.

The club felt that ST's should be rewarded by being able to bring their mates for a cheaper price as a one off, members had already benefited from a £5 only game.

Yes it has - 'what can we do to get more fans going' - has been said by a number of regular fans (probably ST's) to us.

The club felt that ST's should be rewarded by being able to bring their mates for a cheaper price as a one off, members had already benefited from a £5 only game.

Naa mate, V cov, a non sth can get a ticket for £10, thats cheaper than sth. Ive raised this thought (im ducking as i do, for fear people will throw bricks at me ;)lol ) recently, and its not been acted on.

But what about those sth`s who dont bring a mate? thats the point, it aint fair to them FT.

Once all syndicate members have paid up (or not & been excluded) we will post a full list of the syndicate members on our website.

That is also we will then do the random draw to see which syndicate members will do a pitchside presentation with Weso

Anyway JH you are not alone, we rarely get thanked for our work from fans, Katassi thanks for getting back to her last night was a rare event

Its not a problem, manners cost nothing and I was touched that you contacted me after my half moan on here, I wasnt expecting it :)

Naa mate, V cov, a non sth can get a ticket for £10, thats cheaper than sth. Ive raised this thought (im ducking as i do, for fear people will throw bricks at me ;)lol ) recently, and its not been acted on.

But what about those sth`s who dont bring a mate? thats the point, it aint fair to them FT.

We know.....

& for Brighton members only paid £5

& if you listened to Radio Leicester today they were giving away tickets in competitions, so they will pay nothing.

However none of these people will be able to watch all the home games this season as cheapily as ST's, so ST's have the best deal.

Look, i dont wana argue all day and all night, but i care about city die hards. if one game is £10 to non sth, then it should be altealst that for sth. that would be fair.

No, I want you to answer my question.

Why is the notion that it's about 23 games rollax?

Why is the notion that it's about 23 games rollax?

Ive already told you, for the non sth its about one game, were only talking about one game.

You answer me this, why should a sth for this one game pay more than a non sth?

Do a poll, lets see what people think of that question?

Ive already told you, for the non sth its about one game, were only talking about one game.

You answer me this, why should a sth for this one game pay more than a non sth?

Do a poll, lets see what people think of that question?

Ok Sam do a poll and see if people mind paying allegedly more for ONE game to try and get the crowds in and possibly attract some new supporters

we all think you need to stop harping on and ruining threads You keep harping on about £3 for one game but what about the grade A fixtures were we save £14 is that a rip off Lush at the end of the day we benefit from seeing the side cheaper for about 20 games of the season and if non sth can get cheaper tickets for 3 games who cares if it gets fans through the gate but overall St holders get to see the side cheaper over the season. If your that unhappy about it Lush don't buy a season ticket next season and buy tickets for individual games and see how much you moan then when your paying £20 to watch Leicester 0 vs Brighton 0

And also lush, did you ever think that the season ticket match prices might also fluctuate?

It may well work out as £10 for Burnley for us too, but for a grade A game, maybe it's £16? Maybe that's how they work out the season ticket prices? Ya never know ay, in which case your argument is null and void.

Cobbo, you asked me to answer your question, and i did, now answer mine, if you dare?

Well, you can take my previous post as an answer surely?

Maybe the pricing of season tickets takes into account different games. Eg. Derby at home could be classed as £16 on a season ticket, whereas Burnley could be £10.

Averaging out to £13.

:rolleyes:

No mate, answer this, why should a sth pay more for the cov game than a non sth?

That question has nothing to do with anything, but the viewing of that one particular game.

And I just said maybe they're not.

How do you know how the seaon tickets are priced?

Stop ignoring my point.

Archived