Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Trust Announces Addition To Role at LCFC

Ohh i dont have a fecking credit card what are the perks of being a member FT

We take cheques (made payable to Foxes Trust) - send £10 membership to Foxes Trust, PO Box 7036 Leicester, LEICESTER LE2 7WR. Please supply full address & e-mail details (as we carry out members surveys via this route)

Perks - what you will receive

- certificate of membership

- several newsletters per year

- e-mail surveys on selected topics

- random draw of all members, winner for each game has a seat in the Directors Box

- access to a discounted matchday package will soon be announced

- £1 of your membership buys a share in the Trust & the Trust holds £151,000 worth of LCFC shares.

- knowledge that you are part of an organisation that has many direct links into those who run LCFC and therefore are in a position to lobby

what do you mean £10 it says on the website it's £5 for job less slackers (unemployed) like me

I've just applied to be a foxes trust rep in the phillipines for the foxilles aswell

True the full membership price rates are:

Membership costs £10 for adults, £5 for under 16s, students, unemployed and OAPs, and £15 for overseas.

So if you are unemployed you will have plenty of time spare to offer the Trust and becoming an active member then?

Ian commented

"the Trust remains committed to this partnership working to enable the voice of the LCFC supporter both to be heard, and acted on, from pitch side to boardroom.â€Â

What is the outcome that STH`s get a discount due to non STH`s getting in the burnley game for £3 cheaper?

Ian commented

"the Trust remains committed to this partnership working to enable the voice of the LCFC supporter both to be heard, and acted on, from pitch side to boardroom.â€Â

What is the outcome that STH`s get a discount due to non STH`s getting in the burnley game for £3 cheaper?

:sleeping:

Ian commented

No, we encourage the club to offer a variety of schemes throught the season to attract more fans to games, otherwise we will only have 14,000 ST's in the ground.

As the vast majority of games will be B grade, per game it looks like this:

ST's pay £13

Members (at best with £5 off) pay £17 + add back £15 (& assume they go to 10 games) - £1.50, so £18.50.

Casuals pay £22

So the ST has a 30% advantage over a member & over 40% advantage over a casual fan

Why is the ST such a bad deal in your eyes - the club has actually offered our ST's if they took up the full range of discounts offered (loyalty & early bird) one of the best ST packages in the Division.

Not spin, all facts.

We take cheques (made payable to Foxes Trust) - send £10 membership to Foxes Trust, PO Box 7036 Leicester, LEICESTER LE2 7WR. Please supply full address & e-mail details (as we carry out members surveys via this route)

Perks - what you will receive

- certificate of membership

- several newsletters per year

- e-mail surveys on selected topics

- random draw of all members, winner for each game has a seat in the Directors Box

- access to a discounted matchday package will soon be announced

- £1 of your membership buys a share in the Trust & the Trust holds £151,000 worth of LCFC shares.

- knowledge that you are part of an organisation that has many direct links into those who run LCFC and therefore are in a position to lobby

Hmmm im a fully paid up member and havent received one newsletter!!! :cry:

Have PM'd you to verify our database records

Meant to say in the PM - you should have received several surveys in the last 6 months if we have your correct e-mail addy

Thanks very much, I have replied :thumbup:

No, we encourage the club to offer a variety of schemes throught the season to attract more fans to games, otherwise we will only have 14,000 ST's in the ground.

No i meant, the voice of the lcfc supporter hasnt? been heard via the ST friend policy £10 game, where STH`s pay £3 more, yet Ian says the voice of the fans is heard, and acted on, well it hasnt been?

No i meant, the voice of the lcfc supporter hasnt? been heard via the ST friend policy £10 game, where STH`s pay £3 more, yet Ian says the voice of the fans is heard, and acted on, well it hasnt been?

As a season ticket holder I'm more than happy for the club to offer periodic enticements to get more fans to attend matches. Although I believe match day prices are too high I understand how Memberships provide the club with the opportunity to provide reduced prices for home supporters without having to offer them to away supports.

Archived