Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

The FT Commandments

The Commandments of Foxes Talk

Thou shalt never read the thread before posing thy Question II, IV and VI pages after thy neighbors provided the Answer.

Thy Jokes shall be at a level the youth of Unbearded years will find hysterical.

Thou shalt ask for a Stream, and be refreshed.

If thy name be Col, thou shalt say thy piece VIII, X, nay a dozen times, lest one soul among the Unwashed miss it.

Thou shalt ask what match Silva is finally eligible to play.

The Sky shall be no limit when the Foxes smite the foe.  The Abyss shall have no depths like thy Mood when the foe prevails.

Thy well-reasoned criticism shall Light the world.  That from the “Haters” shall be cast into the Pit.

Thou shalt exalt the great Magician, or deny that vile Slacker, but preferably both in the same Match Thread.

Thou shalt wonder if Susie's avatar could possibly be her actual Body.

The Camel shall pass through the eye of the Needle ere thou admit thine Opinion was not thy brightest Gleam.

Thou shalt rally to support thy fellow Fox, thy Brother, when the chips be truly down.

Happy New Year y'all

• Haha 4

That is exactly what i think about suzie's avatar lol. I'm not sure if it was her but there used to be a female foxestalker who had a really rather fetching picture of themself as an avatar but I'm talking a decade ago.