Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Williams to Cov?

I reckon they're building an underground Tunnel of Love between the Walkers and Ricoh Stadia to cement the ever-increasing intimacy between the two clubs.

And with Williams form so flat just now there can surely be only one reason - his heart is being pulled towards the Tunnel and the promised land of Lady Godiva.

Stranger things have happened I suppose although the services of Williams might be a mite outside the pocket of Mickey Adams?

But then there really aren't many left from the old era. Would Wilcox be just about the end of the alphabet?

What the hell has he done wrong Mickey? :(

I reckon they're building an underground Tunnel of Love between the Walkers and Ricoh Stadia to cement the ever-increasing intimacy between the two clubs.

And with Williams form so flat just now there can surely be only one reason - his heart is being pulled towards the Tunnel and the promised land of Lady Godiva.

Stranger things have happened I suppose although the services of Williams might be a mite outside the pocket of Mickey Adams?

But then there really aren't many left from the old era. Would Wilcox be just about the end of the alphabet?

I wouldn't be bothered if Thicky Adams took him to be honest, i'd do a better job than Williams at the moment.

Lee Morris? :rolleyes:lol

Archived