Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

West Ham home

31 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Anyone know when these tickets will go on sale?  I keep looking, but there's no mention of it.  It's the last home game, and usually the sales dates would have been advertised by now, just worried I've missed something!

No you haven't missed anything. As this is the last home game I assume a few tickets will go missing again, which may explain why the club are delaying an announcement. May be worth emailing the club though to see when tickets are available. 

As no Wembley trip to look forward to other that last match of the league at Spuds my daughter and I have decided to make Wham at home our final trip of the season....3pm kick off makes in and out on same day possible so have flights booked €30 each return ? ...So will be looking for 2 adult tickets for this.....Will be applying using my friends fox memberships which should be ok but just thought I would get my spoke in here early just as a back up if anyone has 2 together that they won’t be using ???