Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Is there any hope for Coventry?

Have you read the Coventry website just now?

You wouldn't want to be a GP round there cos they'll all be treating collective depression.

It's a bit like I'd imagine it was at the Wailing Gate in Biblical times. One long outpouring of misery after another and no-one sounding as if they actually knew what the hell should be done to change things.

Mickey's portrayed as Old Father Time with ideas to match, no-one believes they've got the money to attract anyone else half decent - even assuming there's anyone around who fancies risking his reputation on what looks akin to having to rebuild the Twin Towers with nothing more than a leggo set.

Does it please me? Not really, to be honest, cos we need all our big Midlands clubs to survive. But it does serve as a warning in great big Neon Lights to keep our own ship wateright and to ALWAYS retain the policy of developing our own youngsters and seeing them through to first team standard.

Levein and the board have shone like a beacon of light for our club and there will probably be times in the future - with other managers and administrators - when we'll need to remind them what keeps a club healthy.

Meanwhile, read the Coventry threads and you will thank the Lord for Levein and co.

Well, if they all play stormers, whack in one goal after another, take three points the point I'll make is:......................... why the hell didn't you do it for Leicester?. Cos if you had, you'd have still been on contract. Any idiot can play once in a while just as any manager can get lucky once.

Archived