Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsoul66

Babyshambles!

Nah I was going to go, but I hadn't got my tickets sorted out - too lazy.

The Colosseum isn't a great venue I saw Babyshambles there last time and the crowd broke the safety barriers!

They'll be back they always come back!

You'll get a refund no problem and you can use the money to see someone else who actually gives a shite about fans!

The Colly in Coventry is awesome!!

Every Thursday night it's 80p for a double Vodka and 30p for a mixer before half 11, and then you can get bottles of Castlemaine XXXX or cheap ass bitch piss for £1.30 after.

Or £1 a drink on Monday night.

Oh I love the Colly.

I'm guessing Babyshambles would be in the main room and not the Left Wing.

But Babyshambles are a shambles, so yunno.

They were pretty screwed up in Cardiff (took the huff because the crowd couldn't be arsed to stand around clapping for ten mins while they sorted their sh1t out to come on for an encore), but still pretty good all the same.

The Colly is a good small venue (the left side), but the main hall were the shambles would have played isn't great. As I said last time they played the safety barrier got broken and it was just a mess of a gig.

I'm off to the Colly on Monday to see Towers of London...should be rocktastic!!

They were pretty screwed up in Cardiff (took the huff because the crowd couldn't be arsed to stand around clapping for ten mins while they sorted their sh1t out to come on for an encore), but still pretty good all the same.

The Colly is a good small venue (the left side), but the main hall were the shambles would have played isn't great. As I said last time they played the safety barrier got broken and it was just a mess of a gig.

I'm off to the Colly on Monday to see Towers of London...should be rocktastic!!

The Left Wing is an awesome little place, I've seen a few bands there, never seen anyone in the main hall though.

I got tickets to see Babyshambles at the Coventry Colosseum (Sat 15th) an then they cancelled, not really a suprise but i was gutted!!!!

Anybody have the same trouble?

I don't have the same trouble as I have no intention of going to see them :ph34r:

• 7 years later...

PETE PETE PETE

Roll on next week

lol  lol  lol  Only noticed on the second reading that all the posts apart from yours dated from 2005!

Sign of an old man....I quite liked "Down in Albion", not as good as the Libertines, but still wondering what had become of them, and suddenly 8 years have gone by!  lol  Titter ye not, it'll happen to you, too, some day, unless you die or take up golf and DIY!

I assume buying a ticket to a Babyshambles gig is a bit like buying one to a Fall gig these days - 33% chance of a brilliant gig (maybe less), 33% chance of a rubbish gig, 33% chance of no gig!

So, what are they like these days? Still any good or is it just a nostalgia trip?

Well they released Shotters Nation in 2007 which is a good album but still from 2007 to 2013 is a long time.

This year they return with their 3rd studio album called 'Sequel to the prequel' great little grower of an album. Different to the first two albums but still great.

I'm going Leamington to see them next Saturday but they are playing Leicester on the Tuesday after.

Archived