Sign in to follow this  
Balj

Carabao Cup and FA Cup Schemes for Season Ticket Holders

Hi,  I'm a new season ticket holder this year and noted that on my account details there is an option to opt into the Carabao Cup Scheme and FA Cup Scheme.  However I could not find any details on the website of what those schemes meant.  Can anyone help?  Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, Balj said:

Hi,  I'm a new season ticket holder this year and noted that on my account details there is an option to opt into the Carabao Cup Scheme and FA Cup Scheme.  However I could not find any details on the website of what those schemes meant.  Can anyone help?  Thanks in advance.

They were away to auto subscribe so that if we are drawn at home in any FA/Carabao Cup fixtures, your seat will be auto-purchased so that you do not have to buy online/phone up ticket office. Great in principle if you don't want the hassle and great for the club because they guarantee your income regardless of opposition (see attendance for Fleetwood replay last season). 

This is all negated by the fact they haven't operated the scheme for any cup fixture in the last two/three seasons...

• Like 1

Pretty sure this was there last season but they never actually implemented. it

• Like 3

I don't do it. Not that I'm telling you what to do of course but as a STH you'll have priority when it comes around the cup games anyway - seats are secure for a short while. Better than signing up for them all before imo.

• Like 2